Aadhaar Bank Account link Status : To avail receive government pension and LPG subsidy, the bank account has to be linked to the Aadhaar number. Many people do not know whether their account is linked to Aadhaar or not?
If you do not even know if your account is linked to Aadhaar or not, so you can easily find out whether your Aadhaar is linked to your account by using UIDAI’s online facility. Let us know how we can find out whether Aadhaar is linked to account or not.
Follow These Steps for checking Aadhaar is Linked with your Bank Account or not..
- First of all, visit the official website of UIDAI uidai.gov.in.
2. Now click on ‘My Aadhaar’ Menu and click on ‘Check Aadhaar/Bank Linking Status’.
3. As soon as you click on it, a new page will open. Here you will be asked for a 12 number Aadhaar number.
4. First fill the Aadhaar number in the space provided. After that, a security code will be shown on the screen, after filling it, click on ‘Send OTP’ button.
5. After this one time password (OTP) will come to your registered mobile number.
6. Now you have to enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click submit.
7. If your bank account is linked to Aadhaar, then you will get this congratulatory message in front : “Congratulations! Your Bank Aadhaar Mapping has been done”. Along with this, the name of your bank and the date of linking will be written.
NOTE – If you have linked more than one account to Aadhaar, it will not show you the details of all accounts, but will show the details of only one account. This will be the account that is linked to Aadhaar in the last.