What is the meaning of “All disputes are subject to delhi jurisdiction only”
The phrase “All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only” is a legal statement that establishes the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi, India, to handle any legal disputes or cases related to the subject matter in question.
Jurisdiction refers to the authority of a particular court or legal system to hear and decide on a case. By stating that all disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction, it means that any legal conflicts arising from the agreement or situation will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Delhi.
This clause is often included in contracts, agreements, or terms and conditions to specify the agreed-upon jurisdiction where any disputes will be resolved. It ensures that parties involved in the agreement are aware of the legal framework that will govern their potential disputes and the designated court or legal system that will have the authority to hear and determine the outcome of those disputes.
Sentences & examples of “All disputes are subject to delhi jurisdiction only”
- The inclusion of the provision “All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only” clearly establishes the parties’ intention to seek legal recourse exclusively in Delhi.
- The agreement contains a clause specifying that any disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under the laws and jurisdiction of Delhi, as stated by “All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.”
- The parties acknowledge and agree that any legal action or proceeding arising out of the contract will be within the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi courts, as per the provision “All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.”
- If any conflict arises between the parties, they have expressly agreed that the courts in Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction, as outlined in the clause “All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.”
- It is important to review the contract carefully, especially the section that states “All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only,” to understand the legal consequences and the designated forum for resolving any disputes.