UP JE Recruitment 2021 : Vacancy for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited. Vacancy for the post of Junior Engineer in UP, know how to apply.
According to the notification, there will be a total of 196 Junior Engineer posts in Uttar Pradesh. Eligible candidates visit the official website- uprvunl.org to apply for these posts.
According to the notification issued by Uttar Pradesh Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (UPRVUNL), the application process for these posts has started from today i.e. June 3, 2021. The last date for application is 2 July 2021. The last date for submission of exam fee is 4th July 2021.
The exam dates have not been announced yet. Before applying to these posts, candidates should check the notification available on the official website.
UP JE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
According to the notification, a total of 196 posts will be recruited. In this, 69 seats for Junior Engineer Electrical, 78 for Junior Engineer Mechanical, 39 seats for Junior Engineer Electronics and Control and 10 posts for Junior Engineer Computer will be recruited.
UPRVUNL (Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidhut Utpadan Nigam Limited) are invited to online application form for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer JE Computer / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication Recruitment 2021.
|Post Name||UPRVUNL UP Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021|
|Notification Date||19 March 2021 ॰ 10:55 AM|
|Vacancy Updated||03 June 2021 ॰ 10:50 AM|
Important Dates UP JE Recruitment 2021
|Notification Date||18 March 2021|
|Application Begin||03 June 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||02 July 2021|
|Last Date of Examination Fee Payment||04 July 2021|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
Category wise UP JE Recruitment 2021 Application Fee is difference. Check below about UP JE Recruitment 2021 Application Fee information. Mode for Pay UPRVUNL UP Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Application Fee :- Pay the Examination Fee Through Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or offline E Challan Mode.
Age Limit for UP JE Recruitment 2021
Candidate should know about Age Limit before filling UP JE Recruitment 2021 Application. Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Reservation and UPRVUNL Rules. UPRVUNL UP Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Age Limit is difference according to Various Post Minimum Age 18 years and Maximum Age is 40 years. UPRVUNL UP Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Full Detail is Given Below.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online UP JE Recruitment 2021.
UP JE Recruitment 2021 Post Information
|Vacancy Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Junior Engineer Electrical||42||15||04||05||03||69|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical||46||17||05||06||04||78|
|Junior Engineer Electronics / Control & Instrumentation||23||09||02||03||02||39|
|Junior Engineer Computer||06||02||01||01||10|
Eligibility for UP JE Recruitment 2021
Eligibility for UP JE Recruitment 2021 is Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade. More Details about Eligibility is Available Soon.
Important Links of UP JE Recruitment 2021
How to Apply Online for UP JE Recruitment 2021
Notes before Apply Online
- Candidates in Their own interest are advised not to wait till the last date and time. To Submit their Application. UPRVUNL Shall not be responsible if Candidates are not able to submit their applications due to the last-minute rush.
- Please Retain the print out of the registration form and E-Receipt with you for future references.
- Please do not send hard copy of the Registration form or any documents to the office of UPRVUNL.
Instructions for Submitting online Applications :
- Read the Instructions carefully and select “I Agree” and Press ‘Start’ button to proceed further.
- For detailed advertisement, candidates are requested to visit UPRVUNL’s official website www.uprvunl.org Please read it carefully before filling the on-line application.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of UPRVUNL.
- Category [UR/SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PWD] once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be. changed. Regarding seat reservation and relaxation in age, please refer to the detailed notification/advertisement.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line Application, the candidate should keep at hand the following details / documents :-
- His/Her educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/ Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained (please calculate percentage from CGPA /OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula.
- His/Her personal details.
- His/Her scanned Photograph, signature and other relevant certificates (wherever applicable) as mentioned in the advertisement, should be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned Photograph should be 50KB and signature should be 20kb.”
- Scanned Self Attested copies of High School Certificate showing Name and Date of Birth, UP Domicile Certificate, Reservation Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS), Apprenticeship Certificate, Ex-Serviceman Certificate (EXSM), Dependent of Freedom Fighter (DFF) & Persons With Disabilities ( PWD) Certificate (whichever are applicable).
How to Apply for UP JE Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the
same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk /spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. You Can Edit The Information Before Submission of Step-1 and Step-2. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- The step by step process for submitting the application form is given below:
- Step-I: Registration/Sign Up of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-mail ID.
- Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
- Step-III:The payment of Application Fee after 24 hours through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
STEP-I Registration/Sign Up
- Candidates agreeing the terms & conditions may apply by clicking ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- The candidate should fill up all the desired information i.e. Personal Details, Contact Details, etc. correctly.
- On completion of Step-I Registration/Sign Up, a message will be received in candidate’s registered email ID conveying his Registration/Sign Up and login ID and password.
- After Registration/Sign Up, candidate has to login and complete other details in application form like Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Declaration etc.
- Instructions regarding scanning of Photograph, Signature, and Certificates: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their Photograph, Signature, and Certificates as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only JPG/JPEG format is acceptable:
- Photograph Image :
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 03 weeks).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 20KB-50KB and should be in jpg/ jpeg format only.
- Signature Image :
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Self Attested Certificate Image.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be between 10KB-20KB and should be in Jpg/jpeg format only
- Self Attested Certificates Image:
- Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Reservation Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/EXSM/DFF/PWD) alongwith UP Domicile Certificate.
- Apprenticeship Certificate (As Applicable).
- Size of file should be between 20KB-1024KB and should be in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Step-III: On-line Fee Depositing process in State Bank of India (SBI) through SB Collect System
- Candidate needs to re-login and click the link/tab “Make Online Payment” active after 24 hours of submission of the application. Once SB Collect of State Bank of India portal is opened, then DO NOT click Refresh or Back Button.
- Steps to be followed in SB Collect portal for Online Payment:
- System will redirect you on UPRVUNL page of State Bank Collect Portal.
- Enter Application Sequence Number. Then click on submit Button.
- Kindly check & confirm the details shown on the screen i.e Application Sequence No., Name, Applied post & category, etc., then click on Submit/confirm Button.
- Select the Online Payment Option.
- Kindly make the online payment via credit or debit card or Net banking and retain the transaction number for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to keep with them the copy of the e-receipt as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
- Candidates are advised not to attempt for registration more than once. In case of multiple registrations, the one with the highest registration number will be considered as a final application.
- After depositing the application fee through online mode, you may check the status of application form after 2 days.
- Photograph Image :
Please Refer Advertisement and Ensure your Eligibility for the post you are Going to Apply.
I Agree that I have read and understood clearly all the above instructions and eligibility conditions including
advertisement for the Post I am applying and agree to abide by all conditions during the process of recruitment.
Help Desk Information